Tuesday 8 September 2015

First Look: ‘I Spit On Your Grave: Vengeance Is Mine’

Source:Bloody Disgusting

I must admit, I was never a fan of any of the I Spit On Your 

Grave Movies., but there where something that you just had 

to watch. In my school days, at school I was known as the 

video kid. I would say I was about 13 years old and if you 

wanted a video, you would come to me for a copy. 

I remember getting a copy of the original I Spit On Your 

Grave, and telling everyone, I have this film and it is banned 

in the UK, so a group of friends gathered round at mine to 

watch it, I remember watching it and been like ''Well what 

a load of shit''. When the remake was made in 2010, I 

thought OK this is going to be good, again what a load of 

shit, and is the second one even worth mentioning. 

Anyway now we have a third, and guess what, of course I 

will be watching it. It is the same of any franchise in the 

horror genre, as soon as they have made a shit one, you still 

always go back for more. 

Well below you can check out some first look images from 

'I Spit On Your Grave: Vengance Is Mine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment