Tuesday 1 September 2015

New ‘Macbeth’ Trailer

Source:ComicBookResources.com


Now this is a film that I can not wait to see. 

Usualy I'm not a huge Shakespeare fan, as most the time, I 

have no clue what they are saying, but Macbeth is something

that I study a lot at school, so I have a strong understanding 

of the story, and I think it is a great book. 

But that is not the only reason I'm looking forward to this 

adaptation of Macbeth, it also has to do with Michael 

Fassbender, I thought from the first trailer, he looked 

awesome, and there was one particular bit in the trailer, 

where he just looked like a mad man, and I thought to myself

this is going to be great. Now we have a second trailer and

not only does Fassbender look amazing, but so do the rest 

of the cast, you can check out the new trailer below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment