Friday 11 September 2015

Let Them Fight! Godzilla Versus King Kong Film Appears To Be In The Works!

Source:comicbook.com


YES, YES, YES. 

I must admit I am not a huge fan of King Kong, It wasn't a 

bad movie, but come on it was not great, but Godzilla on the 

other hand, I love Godzilla minus the god awful one with 

Matthew Brodrick. 

I don't know what it is about Godzilla, but it has a place in my 

heart, I think it was the cheese of them.

Now according to Deadline, Legendary is moving Kong 

Island from Universal to Warner Brothers '' to unite the 

property with Legendary's other giant franchise, Godzilla''.

They're reporting that a Godzilla VS King Kong movie will go 

into production after Gareth Edward's Godzilla sequel, which

is to be released in 2018. 



No comments:

Post a Comment