Wednesday 30 September 2015

Enchanted Sequel Moving Forward at Disney as Disenchanted

Source:.comingsoon.net


I was a huge fan of Enchanted, I thought it was one of the 

best family movies, and who doesn't Love Amy Adams. 

When I found out about that there was a sequel in the works 

I think that I was a little more excited than my 6 year old 

daughter, but that now seems like many moons ago. 

But now we have a little more news on the sequel, but not a 

lot.

We now know that the movie has the working title of 

Disenchanted, but still no information of the storyline.

We do know however that Anne Fletcher is still attached to 

direct, although the script initially penned by Jessie Nelson is 

getting an overhaul before Disney gives it the greenlight. 

Barry Josephson and Barry Sonnenfield are expected to 

produce.  


No comments:

Post a Comment