Friday 11 September 2015

Kevin Smith Reveals when he will start filming Mallrats 2

Source:comicbook.com


Now who wasn't a fan of Mallrats, cause I know I was, but 

then again I am a huge Kevin Smith fan and love all of his 

movies, if asked which is my favorite Kevin Smith film, I 

sure of hell would not be able to answer that, because there 

are so many great ones to choose from. 

Now we are going to get a Mallrats 2 and I can not wait. 

I'm very intrigued to see where this movie is going to go, 

because back in the day as teenagers, we use to all love 

hanging around the mall, or if you are like me from England 

the shopping centres. But now those days have gone, half 

the shopping malls are closed, due to online shopping, so 

will this movie work I'm unsure, but we will see, and sure 

enough Smith will pull it off. 

We will have a while to wait before we find out, as filming is 

not yet to start until January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment