Friday 18 September 2015

Taken TV Series Heads to NBC

Source:comingsoon.net


Thanks to the folks over at Comingsoon.net, we at 

GeeVision now know that there are plans for a Taken TV 

series brought to us by NBC. But don't get excited just yet 

it will not star Liam Neeson (Boooo). 

Now for me Taken or should I say Brian Mills is Liam 

Neeson, what made the first one for me was Liam Neeson. 

It was the shock, I know now that any film you see Liam 

Neeson make, he is going to be hard as f&*%, but pre 

Neeson, before Taken, Neeson was not seen as a hard 

motherf*&%er so the shock and excitement was there. 

So how will the new TV show work? 

Well we are getting a young Brian Mills, a kind of prequel, 

that will explore the early life of the Liam Neeson ex-covert

operative Bryan Mills. I say a kind of prequel as despite the 

Taken TV series following a younger mills, it will be set in 

present day, kind of what Bates Motel did with Psycho.  


No comments:

Post a Comment