Wednesday 23 September 2015

Prometheus 3 and 4 may be on the cards

Source:denofgeek


I guess a lot of people will not be happy with the news of a 

Prometheus 2 & 3, as there was a lot of negative reviews 

around the first film, and we have not even seen the second

buy hay I'm down. 

As you may all know from a previous blog where I mentioned

my views about Prometheus, you will all know that on the 

first watching of the movie I wasn't a hugh fan. But a few 

month's after the first viewing, and I had got into my head 

that Prometheus was not an Alien movie, the second time 

round I did not mind the movie. 

Now before even seeing the second I'm told there may be a 

2 & 3. 

Whilst Ridley Scott has been promoting his new movie the 

Martian. Scott has also been chatting about the Prometheus 

sequel and whether or not the movies will end up as originaly

planned leadiing into the first Alien movie. 

''Yes'' told Scott to FilmFlutter, ''but it will not be in the next 

one'',  so rest asured, I will not be walking into Prometheus 

2 expecting an Alien movie. On that matter Scott also added 

it may not even happen in the third Prometheus movie.

''It will be in the one after this or maybe even the fourth film 

before we go back to the Alien franchise''.

Well all I can say, will we get Blomekamp's Alien 5, before 

all outing's of Prometheus, I hope so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment