Thursday 24 September 2015

Gotham season 2: not reaching UK until 2016

Source:denofgeek


As we all know Gotham season 2 kicked of in America this 

week. 

Sad news for anyone who lives in the UK like myself, it has 

been reported on the offical twitter page for channel 5 that 

Gotham season 2 will not hit the UK until 2016. 

There is no definite date yet as when in 2016 the series will 

air, but even so if it airs on New Years day, we would still 

be over three months behind the American broadcast. 

All I can say is Thank God for the internet and streaming, I 

will not be waiting three months or over before I watched 

Gotham. 

I mean come on a lot could happen in the show, and I have 

had many shows spoilt for me, because of news on the 

internet, and other social media sites. 

So if you are a UK resident, get streaming now. 

'already Penguin was killed in the first episode, of season 2' 

Only Joking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment