Sunday 2 August 2015

Alex Winter: Bill & Ted 3 Will Be "Funnier" Because of the Long Wait

source:comicbook.com


This may be true, but as the wait been too long? 

For myself no, and I will tell you why. A few weeks back I 

was feeling a little under the weather, I was lied up in bed 

could not be bothered to move, so I took out my tablet to 

watch something, and on there was Bill And Ted's Excellent 

Adventure and Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey, it was a while 

since I had seen these films (around 20 yerars) so I thought 

why not give them a watch. When I was a kid I remember 

liking number two more, so I had that urge to start with that

but I didn't, and I'm so glad that I didn't because I fully 

enjoyed the first outing, yeah the script and the dialogue 

maybe a bit lame and outdated, and the acting a bit off, but 

I loved it and loved the second one just as much, and this is 

why there cult films. So bringing it back to the actual article 

Yes I can not wait. 

The third outing for Bill and Ted, is seen as one of the most 

anticipated and often teased sequels in Hollywood 

development. 

The third outing for Bill And Ted has seemed like it has been 

stalled or dead forever and being put on hold for more high 

profile, higher paying projects. 

BUT Actor and filmaker Alex Winter, who plays Bill S. 

Preston Esquire, insist's that the project is still very much 

alive, and told The Next Web why 25 years after the last time

the pair appeared onscreen together, there's still appeal 

maybe more than ever. 

"It’s exciting to come back to the characters," Winter said of the screenplay, for which Winter, co-star Keanu Reeves and writer Ed Solomon are reportedly still seeking funding. "The fun thing about them is that they’re ageless. You play them in terms of who they are spiritually. Their mannerism and physicality are not tied to age. We played them like 9-year-old kids. They still have that quality. The comic potential of that becomes even better as it becomes more discordant. It will be funnier because they’re older."
What are your thoughts on a third outing, NAY OR YEAH 
Let us know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment