Tuesday 4 August 2015

Dungeons & Dragons Movie Officially Announced

Source:comicbook.com


Well I suppose it is better than Monopoly The Movie. 

For a while now we have been getting a lot of news about 

board games been turned into Hollywood movies, at least 

this one sounds a little bit more realistic than Monopoly the 

movie. I have played many board games, but I have not ever 

got around to playing Dungeon and Dragons, but I'm sure 

I will now. 

The popular fantasy role playing game is finally getting the 

big budget film adaptation, that a lot of the Dungeon and 

Dragon fans have been waiting for. 

Warner Bros and Hasbro have put out an announcement to 

make the news official. 

The popular role-playing fantasy game Dungeons & Dragons is finally getting the big-budget feature film adaptation that it deserves. WB and Hasbro have put out an announcement to make the news official.
Press release follows:
Warner Bros. Pictures, Hasbro’s Allspark Pictures and Sweetpea Entertainment are moving forward on a feature film franchise based on Dungeons & Dragons, the world’s most popular role playing game. Hasbro’s Brian Goldner and Stephen Davis, Courtney Solomon and Allan Zeman of Sweetpea Entertainment, and Roy Lee (“The LEGO Movie,” “How to Train Your Dragon”) are attached as producers.
Highlighting the priority being given to the project, Warner Bros. Pictures already has a script, written by David Leslie Johnson (“The Conjuring 2,” “Wrath of the Titans”).
Are you excited for a Dungeons and Dragons Movie?
myself I am not to sure, I mean we already have Lord Of The 
Rings and Game Of Thrones? 
Let us know what board game you would like to see turned 
into a movie, for me the atmosphere series springs to mind.  


No comments:

Post a Comment