Tuesday 11 August 2015

Arrow's Stephen Amell and Stardust Headed to SummerSlam

Source:Comicbook.com



Well I must admit I am not a true wrestling fan, I would 

guess that I have not watched wrestling in the last 15 years. 

The last time i remember watching wrestling would be 

around the age of seven, so we are talking the early 90's 

when it was the like sof Hulk Hogan, Million Dollar Man, 

Warrior, The British Bull Dog ECT. 

So you may ask, ''why is he writing this article''. Why!!! 

because it's the Green Arrow, that's why, and I love the 

Arrow. So I'm not sure what's been going on in the world 

of wrestling, or the lead up to why Stephen Amell AKA the 

Arrow is having a show down with Stardust, but what I guess

is, is that Stardust laid his hands on Amell, they had a little 

fight, and this as been esculating. Well I must admit I think 

that I will be watching the SummerSlam this year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment