Tuesday 11 August 2015

Zac Efron Will Hit the Beach With Dwayne Johnson in ‘Baywatch’

Source:/film


Well I must admit I do not mind a bit of Zac Efron, I'm not 

entirely sure of my thoughts on Dwayne Johnson, and also 

the fact that they both will be staring in a remake of the hit 

TV show 'BayWatch''. 

Also when I think of Baywatch it was not about the men of 

beach, but the slow motion run of Pamela Anderson 

running down the beach, so I am quite intrigued, about who 

the women of 'Baywatch' will be. But how will this work as 

a movie?

The movie is rumored to be a raunchy, comedic take on the 

90's series with Horrible Bosses director Seth Gordonat the 

helm.

The movie is set to go in production in early 2016 around 

February, and the story is said to follow a by the book and 

very serious lifeguard (Johnson) who is forced to team up 

with a young rule-flouting hothead (Efron) in order to save 

their beach from environmental destruction at the hands of 

an oil tycoon. It does seem to have a flare of 21 jump street 

which if it pulls that off, could be a very entertaining movie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment