Thursday 13 August 2015

KINDERGARTEN COP 2, Starring Dolph Lundgren, Is Filming Right Now


Source:manlymovie.net


This for me was, I don't know I'm still trying to process this 

information. All I think I can say at the moment is 

''What the F***''. This is the craziest news I have read this 

morning. They is actually a sequel been made to the classic 

Kindergarten Cop movie starring Dolph Lundgren. 

Kindergarten Cop 2 will be directed by Jarhead 2 director

Michael Don and will be written by American Pie 2 writer 

David H. Steinberg. 

The movie will see Dolph pretending to be a Kindergarten 

teacher in order to find a missing Federal witness protection 

programme flash drive. But Dolph will not be alone, I hope 

I did not get your hopes up there, that good old Arnie would 

be his side kick because he is not. All we know is that his 

side kick is named Sanjit, and the bad guys are Albanians. 

What more do you need to know? and is anyone excited? 

because I must admit I am a little. 

Check out some on set Pics below 






No comments:

Post a Comment