Sunday 30 August 2015

Lionsgate Takes Aim at a ‘Borderlands

Source:comicbookresources


I'm not as big as a gamer as a movie buff, but obviousley if 

a game is been made into a movie I am all over it. 

Now don't get me wrong I do like to game, and I do infact 

own Border Lands 1 & 2, have I ever played them no. Why

you may ask, well the joys of been a father keep me a little 

to occupied, but anyway.

What I do understand is that 'Borderlands' is a role paying 

first person shooter game set on the frontier planet of 

Pandora, which as been abandoned by the Dahl 

Corporation. You then as a player get to pick from a handful 

of characters, and set out on missions. 

Well our good friends over at Variety reports that Liongate is 

heading to 'Borderlands' with there adaption of the video 

game and will be produced by 'Spider-Mans' Avi Arad and 

his son Ari Arad.  


No comments:

Post a Comment