Friday 28 August 2015

Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Are Writing a Movie Together

Source:collider


Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Are Writing A Movie 

Together, and I don't won't to see it. 

Now some of you may be thinking that is a bit harsh, you 

have no idea, what the film will be about, I say

 '' I do not care''.

Why you may ask? 

Well it has nothing to do with Jennifer Lawerence, apart from 

been an attractive lady, I do not mind her acting ability, but 

I'm sorry I can not stand Amy Schumer. Now some may 

think that I am a little bias here, because I have not seen her 

in anything, I have not seen TrainWreck, I have never

watched her show, I just do not like her head. 

Now putting that aside, I mean I did have a strong hate like 

this for Ryan Renolds, but hay I do not mind a bit of 

Reynolds, now so who know's maybe in 10 years time she 

may warm to me. 

As always when I go of on one of my little rants, back to the 

article at hand.

Even though Lawerence and Schumer have only just met a

few months ago, it seems that they have great friends. 

So great in fact that the two are planning to play siblings in a 

new movie, that they both will be writing together. 

The news came about when Lawrence broke it to an 

interview  with the New York Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment