Monday 31 August 2015

Prometheus 2 Confirmed As Ridley Scott's Next Movie

Source:Comicbook.com 


We now know that Ridley Scott has confirmed that his 

next movie will be Prometheus 2, whilst talking to Empire 

magazine on his upcoming movie The Martian . 

"I was already on to my next movie!" Scott told Empire Magazine. “I was starting to look for locations for my next movie, which isPrometheus 2."

All I can say is Ridley crack on with it, the sooner you get 

this out the way, the sooner we can all got the alien movie 

have been waiting for since the disapointment with 

Prometheus. Neil Blomkamp's Alien movie. No disrespect to

you Ridley, you make superb movies and Blade Runner

must be one of my top movies of all time, but Prometheus 

as an alien fan , and been sold it was an alien film was very 

disapointing, but after that disapointment and settled in on 

the second viewing of the movie, when we new we was 

getting no Alien, it wasn't that bad of a film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment