Tuesday 4 August 2015

WATCH: FIRST TRAILER FOR "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY" ANIMATED SERIES


Source:comicbookresources


I must admit this is something that I am looking forward to. 

I have not read many of the comics for Guardians Of The 

Galaxy, and yes I was one of them who jumped on the 

Guardian's Of The Galaxy band wagons after the movie, but 

who wouldn't it was such an awesome movie, and because 

of the love I ave for the movie, that is why I'm looking forward

to this more than ever. 

We have been teased clips of the upcoming Guardians Of 

The Galaxy animated series, but now there is a trailer for 

you. 

Debuting via Entertainment Weekley, the trailer showcases 

bits of each of The Guardians origins, that is all I will say 

about the trailer, as not to spoil it for you, but you can check 

by following the link





No comments:

Post a Comment