Friday 14 August 2015

New Predator movie will "reinvent a franchise"

Source:denofgeek


Have I been locked away in some sort of time captule, I 

thought that the Predator franchise, had already tried to be 

rebooted a few years back with Predators, you know the 

one, the one with Adrian Brody. 

That's because the new predator movie is not a reboot as 

we originaly thought, but it will actualy be a sequel and will 

be directed by Shane Black. 

Producer of the movie John Davies has also given an 

update on the project,


"I think it’s genius and I think it’s entertaining, and what it did is recreate a famous franchise in a different, interesting way; looking at it from a different light. He’s just an amazing writer-director. He’s got a way of looking at this that makes you excited again. I love this franchise"

No comments:

Post a Comment