Tuesday 4 August 2015

Pez Candy Movie In The Works

Source:comicbook.com


Earlier today, I mentioned in a previous story about crazy 

ideas of boardgames been turned into a movie, now just like 

emoji the movie (crazy) we have PEZ the movie. I mean 

it's great because I can see the marketing behind this and 

they are so many things that they could do with it and 

charactors that they can use, but come on. 

For those of you that have been living on another planet 

Pez is candy, yes you heard me candy, what you eat, that 

is for some reason beloved by children and adults. Now I 

myself do not rely like the candy, but I have been known to 

buy Pez for the dispensers, because they feature some 

great pop culture charactors. 



Pez Candy is being adapted into an animated movie by 

Envision Media Arts, and the screenplay will be written by 

Cameraon Fay (Brothers In Law). 

EMA is responsible for producing films such as Celeste and 

Jesse Forever and Henry Joseph Church. 



No comments:

Post a Comment