Tuesday 11 August 2015

JAMES WAN PRODUCING MORTAL KOMBAT REBOOT

Source:Cosmicbooknews


Well I must admit, I loved the first Mortal Kombat movie. The 

One with Christopher Lambert as Raiden. I'm not sure if 

it's because in my younger days, whilst at primary school, I 

remember Mortal Kombat was a big thing and if you had not 

played it or own a copy, you where not in with the cool kids. 

So i think this had a lot to do with me liking the movie, the 

second we all know was a little shit, then we had the online 

series which again I thought where pritty good.

A nerw Mortal Kombat movie reboot is underway, and 

James Wan is on board to produce the movie. James Wan

is known for Fast and Furious, Insidious, The Conjuring and 

Will be directing Aquaman for Warner Brothers.

The Mortal Kombat movie is being written by Oren Uziel the 

writer of Mortal Kombat: Legacy and Dave Callaham the 

writer of The Expendables 


The new Mortal Kombat is said to center around a seemingly harmless guy who realizes his potential when he finds himself caught in the middle of a cross-dimensional battle between the warriors of Earth and the monsters of Outworld. Now, in order to stop the world from total destruction, he must win the martial arts tournament known as "Mortal Kombat."
What are your thoughts on a new Mortal Kombat Reboot?

No comments:

Post a Comment