Friday 21 August 2015

Kevin Smith Backs Ronda Rousey For Captain Marvel Role

Source:ComicBook.Com
A couple of weeks back, I am sure you heard that Ronda 

Rousey posted a comment that she would love to play Carol 

Danvers. When she posted this, I had just previously the 

night before watched Ronda Rousey in the movie 'Entourage'

where she play's herself, and I thought F$^* this woman is 

tough, Then the next day I see that she has posted on 

Twitter that she would love to play Captain Marvel, and I was

like yes. 

This got quite a lot of Social Media attention, and then she 

even posted art of herself as the superherione, and now 

support for the actress as gone viral. The support has grown

so large, it even made itself to the great Kevin Smith.

Smith as we all know is a devout comic book fan himself, 

and he even thinks Rousey would make an excellent live 

action Captain Marvel.  

“Everyone knows that she’s one of the only people that could play a superhero that could actually beat the #$*^ out of somebody,” Smith told TMZ. “I would like to see it happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment