Thursday 13 August 2015

‘Turbo Kid’ Brings ’80s Nostalgia,

Source:spinoff.comicbookresources


I remember reading about this movie a while back, before 

it made any apperances at any festivals, and remember 

thinking to myself I rely wan't to see this movie. As a kid born 

in the late 80's, so more of a 90's child, 80's pop culture 

still had a very big impact on my life. That all aside this

movie ''Turbo Kid'' looks awesome. 

It’s 1997. In a ruined post-apocalyptic world, the orphaned Kid survives on his own through drought-ridden nuclear winter, traversing the Wasteland on his BMX, scavenging for scraps to trade for a scant supply of water. When his perpetuallychipper, pink-haired new best friend Apple is kidnapped by a minion of evil overlord Zeus, the Kid summons the courage of his comic book hero and prepares to deliver turbocharged justice to Zeus, his buzzsaw-handed sidekick Skeletron, and their vicious masked army. 


You can check out the trailer for ''Turbo Kid'' below which 

I am sure will be a cult classic. Turbo Kid is due for release

August 28th, and I will be first inn line to buy me a copy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment