Monday 3 August 2015

Game of Thrones casts Ian McShane

Source:ew.com




I was a little excited when I heard this news, because come 

on who does not like Ian Mcshane. 

Then I wake to find that he will be in one of my favorite 

shows at the moment 'Game Of Thrones'.

The report's I have been reading all over the web report that 

the Emmy-winning British actor will be joining Thrones 

season 6, but the show's tight lipped production will not 

reveal any details about McShane's character.

Thrones is preparing to dive headlong into a narrative 

territory that is not yet uncovered in the George R.R. Martins 

novels. 

What we can say however is that many sources say 

McShane has a relatively small amount of screen time 

during the season, yet the character is of key importance. 

Thrones has moved into production on season 6 and is 

expected to return for 10 episodes next spring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment