Tuesday 4 August 2015

‘Community’ Won’t Get a Seventh Season

Source:comicbookresources


Well all my excitment for the ''Deadpool'' movie has gone as

I have been saddened with this news. I am a huge fan of 

the show Community and also the work of the creator 

Dan Harmon. Why or Why does Community have to go get 

the potitions going ''SAVE COMMUNITY AGAIN''. 

So why is Community our beloved show in the shit again, 

well it seems that the network, can not afford the talent. All 

I can say to that is half of you I would not know if it was not 

for Community, this show made you, so get back to work.

In an interview with Metro Weekley, the actor Joe Mchale 

(and at this moment in time I am not even bothered if I have 

spelt his name right) stated that they will not be a seventh 

season of the cult comedy on Yahoo! Screen, despite 

interest from the streaming service, saying it is all down to 

the budget. 

''They wanted to. But all of our contracts were up after six 

months'', he said. Almost all the actors on the show, almost 

without exception - their stock has risen significantly and it's 

out of the pay rate that is affordable to make the show 

(Greed, take a pay cut then) So You're not going to be able 

to get AlisonBrie or Gillian Jacobs at a normal television 

salary anymore. There is just not enough money to be able 

to pay for the show. 

I will end by saying don't let GREED and EGO, get in the 

way of the fans and the show that made you who you are. 

What are youre thoughts? Let us know  



No comments:

Post a Comment