Friday 21 August 2015

Christopher Yost to Write ‘Masters of the Universe’ Film

Source:spinoff.comicbookresources


This is so bizzarre, well not that bizzarre just one of those

coincidence's I guess. I had not heard anything for a while 

of the 'Masters Of the Universe' film, and the other day I was 

making a review video, for a Youtube channel, and I was 

reviewing the old eighties, Master Of The Universe toys, I 

have no idea now what that has to do with the article, so lets

crack on.

'Thor: The Dark World'' screenwriter Christopher will turn his 

focus away from one muscular blonde dude to another. 

It is reported by Variety that Yost has been approached by 

Sony pictures and Escape Artists to come in and do some 

re-writes of the new planned 'Masters Of The Universe' 

reboot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment