Wednesday 19 August 2015

Looks Like WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS Is Getting A Sequel

Source:http:birthmoviesdeath.com

Well I must admit this was one of those films, where I was 

not expecting much, and ended up loving it, and it is sure 

to be a cult classic. I could go as far to say it was one of my

favourite films of last year, and earned itself a place in my 

Golden Cabinet, and now we are getting a sequel. 

Whilst Jemaine Clement, the star and one of the creators of 

''What We Do In The Shadows'' has been doing the press 

runs for his upcoming rom-com ''People, Places Things, 

Clement confirmed to the Seattle Times that a sequel is in 

the works. Furthermore, their report confirms the rumor 

we've been hearning for some time, that the sequel will focus

more on the suprisingly polite Werewolves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment