Thursday 27 August 2015

Get Ready For GALAXY QUEST: The TV Series



Who Loves 'Galaxy Quest'? I love 'Galaxy Quest', and I am 

sure anyone who has seen it loves Galaxy Quest. Galaxy 

Quest was one of those movie's I came across in my stoner 

days of college and it cracked me up. 

And now we may be getting a TV series, brilliant. 

Amazon are developing a pilot based on the film, and I am 

just praying that it gets picked up. 

The film  is set to be written by Robert Gordon, who also is 

an executive produce the pilot, but good news is he was also 

co-writer of the original movie, and if that was not enough 

good news for the project the pilot will also be directed by 

Dean Parisot, who was the director of the movie, and to top 

that Galaxy Quest executive producers Mark Johnson and 

Melissa Bernstein are also joing the team.

Who else is as excited as I for a Galaxy Quest movie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment