Wednesday 12 August 2015

Tom Hardy To Produce Adaptation Of Comic 100 BULLETS

Source:birthmoviesdeath


OK I myself have read many comics but 100 bullets, even 

though I have heard nothing but good things about it, it is 

one of those comics that I have never got around to reading. 

Now I hear that Tom Hardy (my man crush) who I just think 

is awesome is rumored to be behind producing a movie 

adaptation of the comic.

It is said that Tom Hardy will be producing the adaptition with 

an eye to star. He will produce with Dean Baker via the duo's 

Hardy Son & Baker production Shingle.

The project is already down the line in development, having 

a script by Chris Borrelli, whose credits include the recent 

supernatural horror movie The Vatican Tapes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment