Sunday 16 August 2015

New STAR WARS: FORCE AWAKENS Poster

Source:newsarama


It has begun, something that if we are truly honest with 

ourselves as movie buffs, can not wait for Star Wars 

Episode The Force Awakens. I believe that this movie is 

going to be epic and I am even counting down the day's till 

December, Fuck Christmas, this is what December is all 

about this year. But in the back of my mind, I am also 

prolonging the release of this movie, because it will be the 

death of Star Wars, not because the movie will be bad, I 

think it will be awesome, because Disney are going to run 

Star Wars into the ground, just like they will with Marvel. 

But back to the article at hand. 

Thanks to twitter, and a twitter by the name of Max 

Houghton we have an image of the new Star Wars: Force 

Awakens poster designed by Drew Struzan and you can 

check it out below.   






No comments:

Post a Comment