Wednesday 5 August 2015

"DOCTOR STRANGE" TO LOOK 'DARK' AND 'PSYCHEDELIC,'

Source:ComicBookResources


So this is another charactor in the Marvel Universe that I 

Know very little about, and just like that I know very little 

about the movie, then that Benedict Cumberbatch is cast 

as the title roll. 

Well it's now around fifteen months away until the release of 

the Dr Strange movie, so it's time to get the promotional 

wheel rolling. 

 ScreenDaily have reported that cinematographer Ben Davis 

during a Masterclass in London discussed the look and feel 

of the new 'Dr Strange' movie. 

"It has a very psychedelic grounding, and it's not your typical Marvel action movie," Davis is quoted in the report. "Most of the work within it is about other dimensions. And I described it, I think, when I was talking to Marvel as Marvel's 'Fantasia,' in a way, because it’s so sort of out there and different to everything else that they've done."
Davis also described the movie as "dark" -- perhaps not thematically, but visually.
"I can't really say much more about it, I'm afraid," Davis said. "But I think it'll be really interesting, and it's a very dark movie, I'm pleased to say." 

Are you excited for the Dr Strange Movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment