Monday 3 August 2015

Prometheus 2 Begins Filming in January

Source:scified.com


I was one of those people, when I first watched 'Prometheus'

I loathed it, for me it was not the 'Alien' film I ws expecting. I 

was sold on the idea we where getting an Alien movie, and 

that is not what I got, until the last 30 seconds. This was 

to little and far to late. That been said, on the second viewing 

on the movie, I kind of digged the film a little more and 

enjoyed it. 

So when there was plans for a sequel, I was a little bit more 

excied then I would have been, if someone had told me a 

sequel was been made after the first viewing of Prometheus.

Then after hearing news that there was going to be a sequel 

it all went very domant for a while until now. 

Finally! we have heard concrete news on 'Prometheus 2'. 

It is reported that Ridley Scott, after making the upcoming 

SCFI film 'The Martian' which will be released in November

is taking a months break, but then he will be right back to the 

director's chair in January to begin Shooting 'Prometheus 2'.


What where your thoughts on the first Promethesus film and 

it's sequel?




No comments:

Post a Comment